Looks like more things I missed.
Jailbreak for 4.2.1 is out also http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-ios-4.2.1-iphone-4-3gs-3g-ipad-ipod-touch-with-redsn0w-0.9.6b4-guide/
* Cydia implemented a “manage account” function so we can now manage our cydia purchases.
* Cydia released a new function “Theme center” You can see the coolest themes and purchase them using this. I will post images later when i mess with it. Good app called Theme It lets you easily purchase and install these themes I recommend it.
* Devs are working on a 4.2.1 jailbreak that dont require you to be attached to a computer upon restarting. Hence untethered.
* Looks like there is a white iPhone 4 *grumbles* Doesnt make me very happy cause I like white iphones.
* Apple made a twitter account for the App Store.
* Looks like apple added added something in iOS 4.3. Something called ASLR. I looked this up online and the best i can describe it. Most of these exploits people use on anything not just the iphone generally requires you to be able to exploit a certain area. ASLR is Address Space Layout Randomization. If you read up on it. The Dev’s were going to use this to try to make patching the exploits harder. But it appears apple added it in 4.3. Noone says it better then p0sixninja via twitter.
Looks like Apple added ASLR into iOS 4.3. This should make things more fun!!!
ASLR is Address Space Layout Randomization. It’s designed to make userland vulnerabilities more difficult to exploit
We will see what happens till then I believe I have caught up.
on a side note. Apple has added the Mac App Store. I Love it!!